- Product Information
The Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks have been designed specifically for welders using revolutionary Lenzing FR Technology. The Lenzing FR fiber, which is made from natural raw material, has a flame-retardant substance incorporated throughout the cross-section of the thread giving welders protection from radiant heat, flame, welding sparks, and grinding splash.
Perfect for the metal fabrication industry these socks are also super comfortable and long-lasting. The protective substance cannot be removed by washing or abrasion and the antibacterial fiber counteracts odours. Built with a breathable and moisture-wicking construction these welders’ socks will also keep your feet dry and cool preventing chaffing and excessive perspiration in hot conditions.
Tough and soft in all the right areas these socks will improve your comfort while acting as a last line of defense against burns that could so easily be avoided. Slip into the Jalas 8214 Welders’ socks and feel the difference.
- Flame resistant with protection from radiant heat and flame
- Withstands welding sparks and grinding splash
- Protection from 2nd and 3rd degree burns
- Durable and extra comfortable
- Breathable and moisture wicking construction
- Keeps feet dry and cool preventing chafing
- Antibacterial fiber counteracts odours
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos