- Product Information
New Heavy Duty upgraded 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator System (part number 837731).
- Connects to your 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 respiratory welding helmet (and 9000 respiratory welding helmet with an adaptor 533506)
- New upgraded Adflo™ respirator is super light with rapid charge (charges up to 80% capacity in just one hour)
- The heavy duty Li-Ion Adflo battery provides up to 12 hours operating time
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute.
The new upgraded heavy duty Speedglas Adflo system gives you optimum performance. Combined with the Speedglas™ 9100 welding helmet series, the Adflo system gives you comfortable protection against harmful gases and particles while you weld.
With a new upgraded heavy duty lithium-ion battery, the new Adflo system provides up to 12 hours protection for all day comfort. The new battery is up to 40% lighter, meaning a 15% lighter Adflo system.
This system connects directly with any Speedglas 9100 Series respiratory welding helmet and provides a Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.