- Product Information
New Heavy Duty upgraded 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator System (part number 837731).
- Connects to your 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 respiratory welding helmet (and 9000 respiratory welding helmet with an adaptor 533506)
- New upgraded Adflo™ respirator is super light with rapid charge (charges up to 80% capacity in just one hour)
- The heavy duty Li-Ion Adflo battery provides up to 12 hours operating time
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute.
The new upgraded heavy duty Speedglas Adflo system gives you optimum performance. Combined with the Speedglas™ 9100 welding helmet series, the Adflo system gives you comfortable protection against harmful gases and particles while you weld.
With a new upgraded heavy duty lithium-ion battery, the new Adflo system provides up to 12 hours protection for all day comfort. The new battery is up to 40% lighter, meaning a 15% lighter Adflo system.
This system connects directly with any Speedglas 9100 Series respiratory welding helmet and provides a Required Minimum Protection Factor of 50.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.