- Product Information
New upgraded standard 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator System (part number 837730).
- Attaches to any 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 Series Respiratory Welding Helmet (and 9000 respiratory welding helmet with an adaptor 533506)
- Upgraded standard Li-Ion Adflo™ battery is 40% lighter
- New Li-Ion standard battery charges to 80% capacity in approximately an hour (full charge in 4.5 hours)
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute.
The new upgraded Speedglas™ Adflo powered air respirator system provides you with unparalleled performance. Combined with the Speedglas 9100 welding helmet series, the Adflo system gives you increased comfort and protection against harmful gases and particles while you weld.
With a new upgraded lithium-ion battery, the new Adflo system is up to 15% lighter for less operator fatigue and maximum comfort. Choose between two adjustable airflow settings as you weld, cut and grind all day long.
This system connects directly with any Speedglas 9100 Series respiratory welding helmet and is rated to provide filtered air that is up to 50x cleaner than the air outside of the helmet.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.