- Product Features
- Upgrade to the new 9100XXi with True-ViewExisting Adflo PAPR customers can now experience the new Speedglas 9100XXi Air with True-View. Simply connect the helmet to your existing Adflo welding respirator! Kit comes complete with helmet, breathing tube and quality Speedglas carry bag.
- Speedglas Welding PPE, In a Class of its Own: Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding Equipment Made in Sweden: All Speedglas welding masks are made in Sweden with every welding lens still checked by hand.
- Positive Pressure Seal Keeps Pollutants at baySuper comfortable face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- True-View Welding Lens Speedglas True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Welding Helmet Optical Rating 3M Speedglas 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your 3M welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- External GrindNeed to grind? With a press of the external button you have activated grind mode. Press it again and you’re back ready to weld.
- Set and Forget: a welding helmet that remembers youPre-set your most frequently used welding settings and with the press of the external button you can seamlessly switch between different welding applications.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection) and AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection)
- Comfort & Ergonomics This harness sets the industry benchmark for comfort and ergonomics. The harness distributes weight perfectly, avoids sensitive areas and allows for complete customisation to your head.
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding PPE is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: 3M 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas auto darkening helmets are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature External One-Touch Grind Memory Mode (Set-and-Forget) Yes SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No (positive pressure seal) Head Harness Custom fit, two crown straps with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No Required minimum protection factor 50 Powered Air / 100+ Supplied Air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Air flow Level 170 & 200 l/min powered air // 170 & 305 l/min supplied air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
Speedglas TrueView – Literally See the Difference
Literally see the difference with new Speedglas TrueView
External Grind Mode
One touch to move between welding and grinding
Memory Mode - Set & Forget
A welding helmet that remembers you
Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Head harness
View the custom Speedglas 9100 head harness that changed the welding helmet industry.
Welding Filter Settings
Set your welding helmet to suit your specific application
Fine Lines Demo
Is there a better way to see your weld?
Productivity Time Trial
Experience the productivity gains through 3M Welding Products.
The new Speedglas 9100XXi lens
Aussie & Kiwi welders reacting to new Speedglas TrueView for the first time!
We met a welder who swore by a competitor. He tried Speedglas TrueView and here’s what he thought.
New Features Overview
Discover the new features of Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100XXi