The 3M 10V Welding helmet offers reliable and affordable protection to suit a range of welding applications. The 3M 10V auto-darkening welding helmet has the three most commonly used welding dark shades (10-12) along with a light shade of 3. Lightweight and compact at just 390 grams, the 3M 10V auto-darkening welding helmet has two sensitivity settings, meaning you spend more time welding and less time setting up your welding helmet. This quality, comfortable and robust helmet is excellent value from the number one brand in welding PPE – 3M.
- Product Features
- Made in Sweden by 3M The 3M Welding Helmet 10V is made in Sweden with every lens checked by hand.
- The “Swiss Army Knife” of Welding HelmetsDespite being manufactured in Sweden, the 3M 10V Helmet has been described as the “Swiss Army Knife” amongst the promotional multi-function tools in the low-cost welding helmet category. A durable, reliable welding mask that keeps it simple with top class performance.
- Welding Performance Made Simple Featuring the three most commonly used dark shades for welding, a super light state of 3 and two sensitivity settings the 10V allows you to spend more time welding and less time setting up your welding helmet. Suitable for Stick, MIG & TIG (>20A).
- Super Lightweight Welding MaskBy only including the features you need, the auto welding helmet remains super light at just 390 grams!
- From the Number One Brand in Welding PPE A quality, comfortable and robust auto-darkening welding helmet from the number one brand in welding PPE.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (face protection) & AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection).
- Industry & Class Leading Warranty: 3M 10V features the longest warranty in its class with a revolving two year warranty. Experience a problem with the welding shield in the first two years and your two year warranty protection starts again.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (Medium Impact) Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens No Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (down to 20 Amps) Grinding Feature No Memory Mode (Set-and-Forget) No SideWindow Peripheral Vision No Hidden Arc Mode No Welding Lens Viewing area 44 x 93mm Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/2/2 Variable Dark Shades Shade 10-12 Light State Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 12 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-250 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No Head Harness Custom fit with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No Required minimum protection factor N/A Air flow Level N/A Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Reviews & Ratings
Good little helmet easy to use
Perfect for small jobs in the workshop and weekend projects
Simple shield but its got all the shades I need
Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating
View More Videos & Literature