- Product Features
- Made in Sweden by 3M The 3M Welding Helmet 10V is made in Sweden with every lens checked by hand.
- The “Swiss Army Knife” of Welding HelmetsDespite being manufactured in Sweden, the 3M 10V Helmet has been described as the “Swiss Army Knife” amongst the promotional multi-function tools in the low-cost welding helmet category. A durable, reliable welding mask that keeps it simple with top class performance.
- Welding Performance Made Simple Featuring the three most commonly used dark shades for welding, a super light state of 3 and two sensitivity settings the 10V allows you to spend more time welding and less time setting up your welding helmet. Suitable for Stick, MIG & TIG (>20A).
- Super Lightweight Welding MaskBy only including the features you need, the auto welding helmet remains super light at just 390 grams!
- From the Number One Brand in Welding PPE A quality, comfortable and robust auto-darkening welding helmet from the number one brand in welding PPE.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (face protection) & AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection).
- Industry & Class Leading Warranty: 3M 10V features the longest warranty in its class with a revolving two year warranty. Experience a problem with the welding shield in the first two years and your two year warranty protection starts again.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (Medium Impact) Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens No Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (down to 20 Amps) Grinding Feature No Memory Mode (Set-and-Forget) No SideWindow Peripheral Vision No Hidden Arc Mode No Welding Lens Viewing area 44 x 93mm Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/2/2 Variable Dark Shades Shade 10-12 Light State Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 12 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-250 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No Head Harness Custom fit with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No Required minimum protection factor N/A Air flow Level N/A Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Reviews & Ratings
Good little helmet easy to use
Perfect for small jobs in the workshop and weekend projects
Simple shield but its got all the shades I need
Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating
View More Videos & Literature