Auto-darkening Welding Lens Speedglas G5-01VC
Replacement 3M™ Speedglas™ G5-01VC auto-darkening lens to suit the Speedglas™ G5-01 heavy duty welding helmet (part number 610030).
- New Variable Colour technology allows you to select between warm, cool or natural colour tones in the dark state
- New shade 14 for high-amperage, heavy duty welding (shades 3,5,8-14)
- New two-step recovery from dark to light helps minimise eye strain
- New Bluetooth technology for shade and colour selection, as well as up to 4 memory modes
- Largest Speedglas viewing area ever (73x109mm)
- True-View for colour and contrast
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) detects down to an industry leading 1 amp
- Please note: this welding lens will only fit the new Speedglas G5-01 welding helmet. It is not suitable for use with the Speedglas 9100 series.
The new 3M Speedglas G5-01VC auto-darkening welding lens is designed for heavy duty welding applications at high amperages. The Speedglas Welding Lens G5-01VC features Variable Colour Technology, which allows you to choose between natural (A), cool (B) or warm (C) colour tones in the dark state. With True-View optics and shades 5, 8-14 with a light shade of 3, the G5-01VC lens gives you crisp vision no matter the application.
Designed to make high amperage welding more comfortable, the G5-01VC also features a two-step recovery process, which uses an intermediate shade of 7 when switching from dark to light. With Bluetooth connectivity, the G5-01VC lens allows users to save memory modes and adjust colour tones and shades from their smart phone.
The G5-01VC lens is suitable for all welding applications and for TIG down to 1 amp. A massive 73 x 109mm viewing area gives you a wider view of the weld area for set-up, welding and inspection of just-completed welds.