- Product Information
Battery upgrade kit new standard Lithium-Ion (part number 837630C) for use with the 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR system.
- Lithium-Ion battery upgrade kit includes upgraded Li-Ion battery and new rapid charger
- New Li-Ion standard battery charges to 80% capacity in approximately an hour (full charge in 4.5 hours)
- Upgraded Adflo™ battery is around 40% lighter than the original style Ni-MH (black) battery
- New Adflo battery provides around 8 hours running time when operating at 170 litres per minute (run time is based on the assumption of no gas filters or odour filters and with a clean pre-filter and particle filter)
- Heavy duty Lithium-Ion battery kit also available for longer run time (see part number 837631C).
The new Li-Ion Adflo respirator battery gives you a more comfortable experience while using your 3M™ Speedglas™ Adflo helmet or 3M™ Versaflo™ clear face shield. The new battery is super light and is 40% lighter than the standard older style Adflo battery – making your whole Adflo set up around 15% lighter. Less weight allows for a more comfortable experience and less operator fatigue.
With the Li-Ion battery you receive between 6-8 hours run time, and with a quick rapid charge function, you can recharge your battery up to 80% capacity in just one hour!
This kit contains the new Li-Ion battery and the new Li-Ion battery charger.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Battery change on Adflo powered air respirator
3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator with the new Li-ion battery makes the complete device more lightweight and balanced for even greater comfort during the full shift.