- Product Information
AWS Welding Fume Extraction System 1800 (part number FPS1800).
Designed in Sweden by Nederman, the world’s leading brand in Industrial air filtration, the FPS1800 is a mobile, twin-arm welding fume extraction unit built specifically for heavy-duty welding environments where other fume extraction systems have tried and failed.
The Nederman FPS1800 is the stand-out in the industry for heavy fume environments because unlike many others it features ‘CLEANABLE’ long life cartridge filters. So, while the initial investment in a quality unit is greater than many cheaper alternatives, the cleanable filters ensure high-level performance in the harshest environments and low running costs.
If you are looking for high performance and economical long-term local fume extraction, the mobile, single arm FPS1800 will not let you down.
- 2 x 3 metre extraction arms swivel 360 degrees for flexible positioning
- 2 x cartridge filters provide high filtration efficiency
- Cleanable, long-life filters minimise running costs
- Blow gun included for filter cleaning
- Large air volume of 1000-1800m3/h with low energy consumption
- Motor overload protection device included
- Three phase system* with 400V power voltage
The AWS Welding Fume Protection System 1800 (FPS1800) is a fully mobile, twin-arm extraction unit that captures and removes welding fume at the source without interfering with the welding process.
*Machine is delivered without an electrical plug. Installation of a male electrical plug (max 16A) must be completed by a qualified electrician.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos