- Product Features
- Upgrade to the new 9100XXi with True-ViewExisting 3M Adflo PAPR customers can now experience the new Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air with True-View. Simply connect the welding helmet to your existing Adflo welding respirator! Kit comes complete with welding mask, breathing tube and premium Speedglas carry bag.
- Speedglas Welding Supplies, In a Class of its Own: Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding PPE Made in Sweden: All Speedglas welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Five Levels of Welding Protection Head, Eye, Face, Respiratory and Hearing protection for welding safety.
- Super Comfortable and Lightweight Safety HelmetThe safety helmet is made from heat-resistant polycarbonate and conforms to Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS1801 for head protection.
- Positive Pressure Seal Keeps Pollutants at baySuper comfortable face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Huge Clear & Curved Grinding Visor A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding shield with 180 degree vision.
- New Speedglas True-View Speedglas 9100XXi True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge 3M Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating Speedglas 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and Switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple Welding ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding mask is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection), AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection), AS/NZS1801 (head protection) and AS/NZS1270 (optional hearing protection)
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding Equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: Speedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the auto darkening welding helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas auto helmets are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Head Protection - AS/NZS1801, Optional Hearing Protection - AS/NZS1270, Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature Large Clear Grinding Visor (Flip-Up) SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No (positive pressure seal) Head Harness N/A Safety Helmet Yes Required minimum protection factor 50 Powered Air / 100+ Supplied Air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Air flow Level 170 & 200 l/min powered air // 170 & 305 l/min supplied air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
Speedglas TrueView – Literally See the Difference
Literally see the difference with new Speedglas TrueView9
Welding Filter Settings
Set your welding helmet to suit your specific application10
Fine Lines Demo
Is there a better way to see your weld?12
The new Speedglas 9100XXi lens
Aussie & Kiwi welders reacting to new Speedglas TrueView for the first time!13
We met a welder who swore by a competitor. He tried Speedglas TrueView and here’s what he thought.20
The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP Air
With 5 levels of protection: Eye, Head, Face, Respiratory and Optional Hearing Protection.