The 3M Speedglas 9100 MP Air Welding Helmet Upgrade Kit easily connects to the 3M Adflo powered air respirator, giving welders the benefits of the new Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens with True-View. The new Speedglas 9100 MP welding helmet features an integrated hard hat and flip-up grinding visor, providing excellent high impact eye, face, head, respiratory and optional hearing protection. Upgrade to better optics with more colour and contrast and a wider view, with Speedglas side windows enhancing peripheral vision. This upgrade kit contains the Speedglas 9100 MP welding helmet, Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens, a new slinky breathing tube and Speedglas carry bag.
- Product Features
- Upgrade to the new 9100XXi with True-ViewExisting 3M Adflo PAPR customers can now experience the new Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air with True-View. Simply connect the welding helmet to your existing Adflo welding respirator! Kit comes complete with welding mask, breathing tube and premium Speedglas carry bag.
- Speedglas Welding Supplies, In a Class of its Own: Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding PPE Made in Sweden: All Speedglas welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Five Levels of Welding Protection Head, Eye, Face, Respiratory and Hearing protection for welding safety.
- Super Comfortable and Lightweight Safety HelmetThe safety helmet is made from heat-resistant polycarbonate and conforms to Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS1801 for head protection.
- Positive Pressure Seal Keeps Pollutants at baySuper comfortable face seal follows the contours of both the helmet and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Huge Clear & Curved Grinding Visor A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding shield with 180 degree vision.
- New Speedglas True-View Speedglas 9100XXi True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Viewing Area Available:The huge 3M Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Optical Rating Speedglas 9100 gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and Switching Photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Applications with Multiple Welding ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-OnWith Auto-On your welding mask is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection), AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection), AS/NZS1801 (head protection) and AS/NZS1270 (optional hearing protection)
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas Welding Equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100 lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty Protection: Speedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the auto darkening welding helmet in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas auto helmets are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Head Protection - AS/NZS1801, Optional Hearing Protection - AS/NZS1270, Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature Large Clear Grinding Visor (Flip-Up) SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No (positive pressure seal) Head Harness N/A Safety Helmet Yes Required minimum protection factor 50 Powered Air / 100+ Supplied Air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Air flow Level 170 & 200 l/min powered air // 170 & 305 l/min supplied air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Product Literature
- Product Videos