The 3M Speedglas 9100 FX Air Welding Helmet Upgrade Kit allows existing 3M Adflo Welding PAPR users to economically upgrade their welding helmet. The Speedglas 9100 FX Air upgrade kit includes a Speedglas carry bag, breathing tube and the Speedglas 9100XXi FX flip up helmet with TrueView auto darkening welding filter. The 9100XXi FX Air welding helmet has a flip up front which reveals a clear grinding visor beneath for seamless transition between welding and grinding. New True-View technology allows you to see your welds with more colour and contrast while TIG Sensor Technology (TST) reacts down to an industry leading 1 amp.
- Product Features
- Upgrade to the new 9100XXi with True-ViewExisting Adflo customers can now experience the new Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air with True-View. Simply connect the helmet to your existing Adflo unit! Kit comes complete with helmet, breathing tube and quality Speedglas carry bag
- Speedglas Welding Equipment, In a Class of its OwnSpeedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet ever and continues to set the benchmark in professional welding helmet technology.
- Welding PPE Made in SwedenAll Speedglas auto welding helmets are made in Sweden with every lens still checked by hand.
- Positive Pressure Seal Keeps Pollutants at baySuper comfortable face seal follows the contours of both the welding mask and the face to provide a positive pressure seal from pollutants. The exclusive airflow pattern evenly distributes filtered air throughout the entire breathing zone of the welder.
- Huge Clear & Curved Grinding Visor A smooth flip-up function reveals a huge 170x100 mm clear grinding shield with 180 degree vision.
- Speedglas True-View The Speedglas 9100XXi with True-View has literally changed the way welders see, making what you see through the lens appear lighter, more detailed and colourful.
- Largest Welding Mask Viewing Area AvailableThe huge Speedglas 9100XXi lens combined with the Speedglas peripheral SideWindows gives you the largest welding mask viewing area available on the market.
- Speedglas SideWindowsPreviously hidden peripheral hazards (beams, obstacles and other workers) are now visible through two, shade 5 side lenses (conventional shade 13 protection).
- Highest Welding Helmet Optical Rating Speedglas 9100XXi gives the welder the highest possible optical classification (1/1/1) and is compliant with AS/NZS1338.1.
- Unrivalled Arc Detection and Switching Welding photo-sensors capable of detecting an arc down to an industry-leading 1 amp with centre sensor for TIG applications.
- All Welding Applications with Multiple ModesWith shades 3, 5, 8, 9-13 and multiple mode settings you can weld, cut, grind and tack, indoors and outdoors even with a completely hidden arc.
- Auto-On Welding HelmetWith Auto-On your welding hood is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand StandardsCompliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection), AS/NZS1338.1 (eye protection) and AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection).
- Comfort & Ergonomics This head harness sets the welding industry benchmark for comfort and ergonomics. The harness distributes weight perfectly, avoids sensitive areas and allows for complete customisation to your head.
- The Signature Speedglas Silver FrontThe silver front on a Speedglas auto-darkening welding helmet is not just a design feature, it also reflects heat from the weld keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Magnification Lens HolderBuilt-in holder for magnifying lenses makes attaching the lens easier and optimises the position for better vision.
- Speedglas welding safety equipment is a long term investment All Speedglas 9100XXi lenses have custom designed multi-function programmed logic chips that minimise the number of discrete surface-mounted components; leading to improved reliability and longevity.
- Industry Leading Warranty ProtectionSpeedglas 9100 features a revolving three year warranty. Experience a problem with the welding shield in the first three years and your 3 year warranty protection starts again. Speedglas auto welding helmets are built to last.
Relevant Welding Helmet Standards Eye Protection - AS/NZS1338.1, Face Protection - AS/NZS1337.1 (High Impact), Respiratory Protection - AS/NZS1716 Speedglas TrueView Welding Lens Yes Stick Welding Yes MIG Welding Yes TIG Welding Yes (industry leading detection down to 1 Amp) Grinding Feature Large Clear Grinding Visor (Flip-Up) SideWindow Peripheral Vision Yes Hidden Arc Mode Yes Welding Lens Viewing area 73 x 107mm + SideWindows Auto Darkening Lens Classification 1/1/1 & TrueView Variable Dark Shades Shade 5, 8, 9-13 Light State TrueView Shade 3 UV Protection Shade 13 (permanent) Switching time, light-dark 0.1 ms (+23 C) Delay (switching time, dark-light) 40-800 ms Comfort Exhaust Vents No (positive pressure seal) Head Harness Custom fit, two crown straps with ratchet mechanism Safety Helmet No Required minimum protection factor 50 Powered Air / 100+ Supplied Air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Air flow Level 170 & 200 l/min powered air // 170 & 305 l/min supplied air (When connected to the Adflo or V-500E) Adflo Battery Run Time N/A Adflo Battery Charge Time N/A
- Product Literature
- Product Videos