- Product Information
Welding earmuffs 3M™ Peltor™ H505B (part number 197012).
- Designed to fit under 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 welding helmets
- Class 4 hearing protection (SLC80 22dB)
- Protects against hazardous noise levels but still allows user to hear warning sounds
- Low profile and lightweight
- Soft wide cushions help reduce pressure around the ears and improve comfort and wearability
- Easily replace cushions and inserts for improved hygiene.
The 3M H505B earmuffs feature a robust, low profile design that fits comfortably under most welding helmets. Ideal for welding, these earmuffs protect you against hazardous noise levels, while still allowing you to hear any warning sounds that may be present.
Each day, welders are subject to harmful levels of noise that can have a permanent impact and result in hearing loss. The H505B welding earmuffs feature soft ear cushions which are crucial in providing a comfortable fit for all day use, while still offering a high Class 4 level of protection (SLC80 22dB). A semi-soft cup surface helps to reduce scratch sound transmission, while a two-point suspension system offers balanced pressure distribution. These earmuffs are suitable for a wide range of welding environments.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details