- Product Information
AWS Welding Fume Extraction System 150 (part number FPS150).
Nederman, the world’s leading brand in Industrial air filtration, has designed the portable FPS150 local fume extractor to be carried to and from the working area. If you are a welder who moves around frequently and you are looking to extract carcinogenic welding fume directly at the source, the lightweight FPS150 is the go-to extraction system in the welding industry. Designed and manufactured in Sweden, the FPS150 LEV system can connect to a welding torch for on gun extraction or to an extraction nozzle. With automatic start and stop this Local Exhaust Ventilation system is simple to operate and offers you effective collection and removal of welding fume.
Throw it in the ute, carry it on-site, and breathe easy knowing welding fume is being collected directly at the source.
- Entirely portable (16kg) LEV system for carrying to and from the working area
- 2.5 metre extraction hose collects welding fume directly at the source
- Automatic stop/start function
- Airflow of 150m3/h
- Can connect to a welding torch or an extraction nozzle*
- Disposable filters offer high capture efficiency
- Simple to operate with low service costs
- Single phase system with 240V power voltage
Built specifically for use in welding environments, the AWS Welding Fume Protection System 150 (FPS150) captures and removes welding fume at the source for optimal air filtration.
*Nozzles and weld torch connectors sold separately.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos