- Product Information
Scroll down to download the Welding Boot White Paper
The Jalas Titan Welding Boot is specifically built for tough welding environments and is the welding boot of choice within the Scandinavian metal fabrication industry. With hundreds of thousands of pairs sold each year, compulsory on most large welding sites, these best sellers have just launched in Australia. Compound tested at 300°C with Kevlar threaded seams these welding boots provide the highest level of protection. Also featuring an aluminium toecap, nail protection and an outsole resistant to penetration, water and oil, these welding boots are perfect for the metal fabrication industry. Built with a quick release Velcro side, these boots offer the welder the convenience of slip-on/slip-off application with the ankle support they need while eliminating flammable slag collection areas like shoelaces. JALAS safety footwear from Finland is the most technically advanced on the market with 100 years of experience.
- Australian & New Zealand Standards Compliant with AS/NZS2210.3:2009
- Highest level of protection with excellent grip regardless of conditions
- Legendary Jalas comfort and spacious fit based on 100 years of experience
- Heat resistant upper and outsole with Kevlar threaded seams
- Thinsulate heat insulation for welding applications
- Aluminium toecap with toe reinforcement
- Plasma-treated composite (PTC) textile for nail protection
- Penetration-resistant outsole
- Oil-resistant and water repellent outsole with anti-static properties
- Velcro fastening for quick release
- No weld slag collection areas
- Double shock absorption system
- PU-coated leather specifically built for welding
- Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011, S3 SRC CI HRO
Must Try Dexterity
Have you tried the Tegera TIG gloves yet?Experience the difference
- Reviews & Ratings
I just brought a pair of the Jalas work boots... I have high arched feet and they are always sore by the the end of the day, I have tried many brands of boots, and finally last week bit the bullet and brought a pair of the Jalas boots. Well what can i say, they are the most comfortable boots i have ever worn, they are fully padded inside, have a thick sole but well supported, no areas to capture welding slag, double stitched and rivetted in the areas where most boots split open. So happy with my purchase, well worth the money!
I have had a pair of these these boots for a while now. Even with a busted big toe knuckle i find them great. Very light to were and comfortable. They are wear well.
I love them, best boots I've owned, i'm a boily on a nightshift maintenance crew in a Perth quarry and the environment and work really shreds through boots, these have been holding up great and I'm amazed at their ability to keep out water, I've been ankle deep in mud countless times and my feet have stayed dry, a lot of heavy gouging and oxy cutting and the boots are showing practically zero signs of wear yet, even the stitchings looking brand new, Velcro just as sticky as when I first took it out of the box,
Couldn't be happier to be honest!!!
These are by far the best boot I have ever use in HD Mobile mining Boilermaking. I will be spreading the word.. thanks again.
Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating Product Rating