- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Safety Helmet and Face Shield M-407 with Versaflo™ V-500E Supplied Air Regulator (part number 891407).
- Head, respiratory and eye protection (AS/NZS1801, AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1)
- Flame resistant neck and shoulder outer shroud
- Coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Adjustable air flow setting 170-305 litres per minute
- Compact and lightweight with a nominal protection factor of 100+
- Excellent peripheral and downward vision
- ¼ BSP thread auxiliary port for air tools.
3M Versaflo M-407 Shield with Versaflo V-500E supplied air regulator provides a high level of respiratory, head and face protection with a lightweight and comfortable fit.
The flame resistant shroud prevents respiratory contaminants and hot particles from entering the face shield or making contact with the neck and shoulders of the wearer. Reinforced with a chemical and scratch resistant lens, the M-400 helmet is built to deal with the toughest conditions. The wide viewing area provides excellent peripheral and downward vision with exceptional optical clarity.
The Versaflo system allows air flow levels between 170-305 litres per minute and can be adjusted easily, and provides a required minimum protection factor of 100+. The Versaflo V-500E SAR is also fitted with a ¼ inch BSP thread auxiliary port allowing for air tools to be connected and run simultaneously with the regulator.
The Veraflo Shield M-407 with V-500E supplied air regulator is suitable for a wide range of applications including: welding, metal fabrication, woodworking, coating, grinding, manufacturing and cleaning. This system complies with AS/NZS1716 (respiratory protection), AS/NZS1801 (head protection) and AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection) standards.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!