- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield & Safety Helmet M-306 with standard face seal (part number 895306).
- Safety helmet with clear visor for excellent vision
- Coated lens for chemical and scratch resistance
- Great peripheral and downward vision
- Fully adjustable head gear
- Comes with a standard face seal
- Head top attached earmuffs available separately (part no. 197011)
- Compatible with 3M™ Adflo™ system and 3M™ Versaflo™ V-500E regulator
- High impact face & head protection (AS/NZS1337.1, AS/NZS1801).
The 3M Versaflo M-306 face shield and hard hat gives you convenient head and face protection. A clear visor gives you a wide field of view, while the built in safety helmet ensures your head is protected.
The M-300 series head top is compact and is fitted with a fully adjustable head harness, providing a customised fit that reduces neck and head strain while you work. Enjoy a wide view with excellent optical clarity across a variety of tasks.
This model features a standard face seal which prevents matter from entering into the helmet. Particular examples where this may be useful include when working with wood, grinding, cutting or manufacturing where foreign particles and matter may be irritating or obstruct your view.
By connecting your M-306 headtop to an Adflo™ respirator or Versaflo™ V-500E regulator you receive excellent respiratory protection (meeting standard AS/NZS1716).
If you prefer this helmet with a flame retardant face seal instead, please see part number 895307.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!