- Product Information
3M™ Versaflo™ Face Shield M-107 with Heavy Duty 3M™ Adflo™ respirator (part number 890107HD).
- Coated lens provides chemical and scratch resistance
- Excellent peripheral and downward vision
- New upgraded Heavy Duty Adflo™ is super light with rapid charge
- Heavy duty battery offers increased run time (around 4 hours longer than standard battery)
- Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50
- Switch between two adjustable airflow settings 170/200L per minute
- Optional shoulder, head and neck cover
- Flame resistant face seal maintains positive pressure
- Respiratory and face protection (AS/NZS1716, AS/NZS1337.1)
- Helmet attachable ear muffs are available separately (part no. 197011).
The 3M M-107 Versaflo™ Face Shield with Heavy Duty Adflo powered air purifying respirator provides a high level of respiratory and face protection built for all day comfort. A new heavy-duty Adflo battery gives you up to 12 hours run time, compared with approximately 8 hours run time with the standard battery.
The M-100 series shield offers excellent peripheral vision with a large, clear viewing area. The clear lens has a high impact rating and is covered in a special chemical and scratch-resistant coating for tough environments. A flame resistant face seal helps to maintain positive pressure within the helmet, while also preventing hot sparks and contaminants from entering.
Combining the M-107 Versaflo shield with the award-winning Adflo system gives exceptional face and respiratory protection. The new heavy duty Lithium-ion battery charges up to 80% capacity in just one hour with Rapid Charge. The Adflo system also lets you choose between airflow of 170 and 200 litres minute, helping to maximise comfort in hot and humid environments.
The M-107 head top with Adflo is suitable for a wide range of applications including coating, painting, grinding, woodworking, cleaning and grain handling.
This complete system meets AS/NZS 1716 (respiratory protection) and AS/NZS1337.1 (high impact face protection) standards. For optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270 compliant), see part number 197011.
This headtop also has an optional head, neck and shoulder cover (see part M-976) and flame resistant headtop cover (part number M-972).
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!