- Product Information
Safety glasses 3M™ SecureFit™ 400 series grey anti-fog lens (part number SF402AF-AS).
- Adjustable nose pads with dual-injected temples for secure and comfortable fit
- 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology allows the glasses to naturally adjust to individual head size
- Grey lens for reduced brightness and glare
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99% of ultraviolet lights
- Anti-fog coating
- Complies with AS/NZS17337.1 (Medium Impact standards)
- Also available in clear lens (part number SF401AF-AS).
The SecureFit 400 grey safety glasses from 3M provide significant optical protection against harmful UV light and various other hazards in the workplace. The specially integrated 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology provides a naturally adjusting fit to any head size, offering a comfortable and lightweight solution. These safety glasses have adjustable nose pads which improve comfort while the dual injected temple reduces unpleasant constriction around the side of the head.
Designed with a grey lens, the 3M™ SecureFit™ 400 glasses immensely reduce brightness and glare from the sun, facilitating a more than viable solution for outdoor/daytime working conditions. The polycarbonate lens provides protection against more than 99% of harmful Ultra Violet light. This lens complies with Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1337.1 (Medium Impact standards).
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear
3M SecureFit Safety Glasses provide the best fit possible.