- Product Information
3M™ Cooling Vortex including muffler excluding hose to suit 3M™ Speedglas™ Respiratory Welding Helmets (part number AWS4590).
- Lightweight and compact (575 grams including belt & hose)
- For use with Speedglas™ respiratory welding helmets
- Provides comfort and helps reduce worker fatigue
- Airflow range 170-425 litres per minute
- Reduces air temperature by up to 28°C
- Meets AS/NZS1716 performance standards
- Easily adjust temperature.
The V-100 Vortex Cooler helps to regulate the flow and temperature of supplied air to your welding helmet or face shield. Using the cooler, users can receive a significant increase in cool airflow, helping to improve productivity and minimise fatigue. The Cooling Vortex regulator offers adjustable airflow between 170-425 litres per minute, allowing it to reduce the air temperature inside your head top by up to 28°C.
The 3M Vortex cooler is perfect for hot working conditions or when physical activity is required. This system suits the 3M Speedglas™ respiratory welding helmets with a supplied air source.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos