3M™ Peltor™ Optime™ III series high-vis headband earmuffs (part number H540AHV).
- Dual cup design for superior attenuation at lower frequencies
- Unique low profile headband design for constant pressure throughout
- Fluorescent high-vis colour increases visibility in high-risk workplaces
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 33dB)
- Spacious cup leads to less moisture and heat
- Soft wide cushions for a more comfortable, wearable fit over long periods
- Replaceable inserts and cushions to maintain hygiene
- Also available in neckband, headband or helmet attachment styles
- Replaces the 3M Peltor H10AHV headband earmuffs (part number H10AHV)
In high noise work environments, the risk of hearing loss is very real. With the H540AHV high-vis headband earmuffs, users can receive high quality hearing protection in a high-risk setting.
This begins with the foam lining, which gives you excellent protection and a quality noise seal. The 3M H540AHV earmuffs provide Class 5 hearing protection, which is the highest level of protection, helping reduce noise by up to 33 decibels.
These earmuffs are commonly used in industries like air travel, cement manufacturing, automotive, construction, metal processing, heavy engineering, textile manufacturing and woodworking.
The Optime III earmuffs are also available in a neckband style (part number H540B), regular headband style (H540A) or helmet mounted style (H540P3GS/E).