3M™ Half Face Welder's Reusable Respirator Starter Kit 6000 Series - GP2
3M™ 6000 Series Half Face Respirator Starter Kit (part number 6228).
The 3M 6228 welding starter kit gives you convenient GP2 protection while welding, grinding and soldering.
- The 3M 6000 series half face respirator is lightweight
- Low-profile design for minimised disruption to your field of vision
- Dual filters enhance breathability and promote even weight distribution
- Comfortable face piece
- 3M 2128 filters provide GP2 Particulate, Organic Vapours (with low vapour pressure) and Nuisance Level* Acid Gas protection
- Recommended for applications including welding, soldering/brazing, grinding/polishing, drilling, metal pouring, machining
- Store in the respirator in the sealable storage container to avoid contaminant and moisture exposure
- Kit includes:
- 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 6000 Series – Medium
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Particle & Metal Fume Filters 2128, GP2
- 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
- 1 x pair of 3M™ Skull Screws™ Earplugs P1300, Class 5 (SLC80: 26dB)
- 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
- 1 x Handy Storage Container.
The 3M 6228 welding respirator kit is convenient and gives you the necessary protection required when carrying out work where GP2 filtration is required. Featuring a low-profile reusable mask that minimises disruption to your field of view, the 6228 welding respirator kit is perfect for a range of applications including welding, soldering and grinding.
The 3M 2128 filters provide GP2 level protection against Particulates, Ozone and Nuisance Level* Acid Gas and Organic Vapours with Low Pressure Vapour. The 3M 2128 filters lock into a bayonet fitting on the respirator, for simple installation and a secure fit.
Each kit includes the respirator, pair of filters, earplugs and respirator cleaning wipes, along with a respiratory protection guide which outlines correct usage and suggested care and maintenance. The kit comes in a handy sealable container for easy storage when not in use, helping to prevent the filters from exposure to contaminants and moisture.
*Nuisance levels are those below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).