3M™ Half Face Reusable Respirator 7500 Series - Medium
3M™ 7500 Series Half Face Reusable Respirator - size medium (part number 7502).
The 3M 7500 reusable half face respirator offers comfortable protection across a wide range of applications including painting, welding, spraying, construction and many others.
- Soft, silicone face piece designed for comfort and durability
- Head harness design offers reduced pressure and a balanced, secure fit
- Drop down feature for extra convenience during breaks
- Thin nose bridge area for improved comfort and improved field of vision
- 3M Cool Flow™ exhalation valve offers reduced breathing resistance
- Less heat and sweat build-up
- Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance
- Bayonet connection for easy attachment of gas, vapour and particulate filters
- For use with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series filters and cartridges (sold separately)
- Also available in size small (part number 7501) and size large (part number 7503).
The 3M 7500 Series reusable half face respirators offer excellent protection that can be adapted to suit your needs. Designed for improved user comfort, the 7500 mask offers a well-balanced head harness that avoids pressure points and sensitive areas on your head.
With a dual filter design with bayonet connections, users can easily attach a range of particulate, gas or vapour filters depending on the contaminants present in the work environment. This also provides users with a more balanced fit, as the weight of the filters is evenly distributed.
The cool, slim design of the 7500 respirator helps to minimise interference with your field of vision, and also fits comfortably underneath the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 series welding helmets.
With the 3M Cool Flow valve, users can benefit in hot and humid conditions as it effectively minimises heat and moisture build up. The 3M 7500 reusable respirator series are designed for a soft and secure fit, with a comfortable face seal that conforms to the users face. The Cool Flow valve eliminates valve vibration and provides less breathing resistance, for easier breathing and a downward flow of exhaled air.
The 3M 7502 reusable respirator is suitable for industries including metal fabrication, construction, agriculture, automotive, fibreglass and maintenance. Filters are available for protection against contaminants including organic vapours, nuisance level acid gases, hydrogen fluoride, acid gas, ammonia and methylamine, and organic vapours and formaldehyde.