3M™ Half Face Reusable Respirator 6000 Series - Medium
3M™ 6000 Series Half Face Reusable Respirator - size medium (part number 6200).
The 3M 6000 series half face respirators are lightweight and excellent for effective protection across a wide range of applications.
- Lightweight reusable respirator with attachable filters
- Improved cradle head harness for a comfortable fit
- Comfortable face piece for long periods of use
- Low-profile respirator design for minimised disruption to your field of vision
- Twin filters help minimise breathing resistance and promotes even weight distribution
- Flexible respirator for use with 3M gas, vapour and particulate cartridges and filters
- For use with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series filters and cartridges (sold separately)
- Also available in small (part number 6100) and large (part number 6300) sizes
The 6000 mask features a lightweight face piece with a slim low-profile design for a clearer field of view and improved comfort during strenuous activities. A comfortable face seal conforms to the users face, meaning a safe and secure fit while undertaking a range of applications including work with fibreglass, spraying, painting and welding. Furthermore, the 3M 6000 series respirator features a comfortable cradle suspension headgear which helps distribute weight evenly.
All 3M 6000 series face masks have a dual-sided bayonet connection system, designed for use with twin lightweight filters which protect against a range of gases, particulates and vapours. Each pair of filters are easily attachable and lock into place, giving you flexible protection that can be adapted to suit your environment. The filters feature 3M high efficiency filtration media which provides advanced filtration technology, helping to maximise protection against dangerous contaminants and particulates.
A range of filters and cartridges are available to suit the 3M 6000 Series reusable face masks, including acid gas, organic and inorganic vapours, ammonia, particulate and nuisance level acid gas filters and cartridges.
Common uses for the 3M 6000 series mask include but are not limited to welding, fabrication, cleaning, spraying pesticides, painting and general construction work.