3M™ Full Face Reusable Respirator 6000 Series - Large
3M™ 6000 Series Full Face Respirator - size large (part number 6900).
The 3M 6900 full face respirator mask is lightweight and is compatible with a range of 3M particulate, gas and vapour filters and cartridges.
- Durable soft, silicone face seal for increased user comfort
- Face mask has a high impact polycarbonate visor with a wide field of vision
- Low exhalation resistance and minimal heat build-up with 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve
- Unique four strap head suspension is well-balanced
- Twin filter system provides a safe and secure fit with even weight distribution
- The full face mask can be used with 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 series cartridges and filters (sold separately)
- This mask is also available in medium (part number 6800) and small (part number 6700) sizes
- Please note: this mask does not come with filters, the image above is for illustrative purposes only. Filters are sold separately.
The 3M 6000 full face masks give you convenient protection when used with 3M filters and cartridges. A large, clear polycarbonate visor gives you integrated respiratory and face protection that is molten metal and high impact resistant to meet standards AS/NZS 1337.
The 6900 respirator features the Cool Flow exhalation valve which reduces heat and moisture build-up within the mask. A convenient four-strap head suspension means less pressure on sensitive areas of the head, helping to minimise fatigue over prolonged periods.
The 6000 series of full face respirators have the bayonet connection system, allowing for easy connection to a wide range of 3M filters and cartridges. These twin lightweight filters provide a more even breathing experience and also balance out the face mask.
Protection against certain gases, vapours and particulates can be achieved through the use of the 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 respirator cartridges and filters. The filters have high performance media that offers high level filtration of contaminants including organic vapours, inorganic vapours, acid gases, particulates and more.