- Product Information
Box of two hundred 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Platinum™ earplugs (part number 310-4003).
- Slow recovery, low pressure foam
- Class 4 protection (SLC80 23dB)
- Ideal for high noise exposure levels (100 < 105 dB)
- Comfortable fit creates a noise barrier that protects hearing from high level sound exposure
- Bright yellow colour allows supervisors to conduct a quick visual hearing protection compliance check
- Slightly narrower diameter for a comfortable fit in smaller ears
- Moisture resistant and flame resistant
- 200 pairs per box.
As the world’s first pair of foam earplugs, the 3M E-A-R Classic Platinum earplugs set the standard in hearing protection. Designed with a slightly narrower diameter, these earplugs create a comfortable seal to effectively protect from harmful noise. The 3M E-A-R Platinum Earplug is suited to warm working conditions where physical work is required, including metal processing, construction, automotive engineering, manufacturing and many more.
These earplugs provide safe hearing protection from exposure levels up to 105dB. This level of protection classifies the 3M E-A-R Platinum with a Class 4 level of protection in Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1270:2002) and in accordance with SAI Global Standards Mark Program.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos