- Product Information
3M™ Peltor™ X4A headband earmuffs (part number X4A).
- New X4A earmuffs are incredibly lightweight and low profile
- Comfortable headband provides consistent pressure over prolonged use
- Headband is electrically insulated or ‘dielectric’
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 31dB)
- Earcups tilt for optimum fit and comfort
- Innovative ear cushions help improve attenuation
- For protection against moderate to high level industrial noise and use in general industry
- Hygiene kit with replaceable ear cushions and foam liners available (part number HYX4)
- Also available in hard hat-attached style (part number X4AP3E).
The new Peltor™ X4A earmuffs set the standard for comfortable, lightweight earmuffs. Whether you are facing exposure to loud noises over a short or prolonged period, ensuring you have adequate protection is important in minimising the chances of hearing damage or loss.
With a Class 5 (SLC80 31dB) hearing rating, the X4A headband earmuff features an innovative cushion design with foam liners that improve attenuation when medium to high level industrial noises are present. It also features an electrically insulated (dielectric) headband. The X4A is a low profile earmuff that represents 3M’s latest advancement in hearing protection.
Common applications where the X4A earmuffs might be used include carrying out maintenance work, electrical tasks, sanding, grinding or demolition work.
A hygiene kit containing replacement ear cushion protectors is also available (part number HYX4).
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!
3M Peltor X Series Headband Earmuffs
How to fit the 3M Peltor X Series Headband Style Earmuffs. For more information go to www.awsispeedglas.com.au.
3M Peltor X Series Earmuffs
New 3M Peltor X Series Earmuffs featuring the 3M X4 and 3M X5 versions. Visit www.awsispeedglas.com.au for more information.