3M™ Peltor™ H10A Earmuffs Extreme Series Headband, Class 5
3M™ Peltor™ H10A headband earmuffs (part number H10A).
- Offers exceptional comfort and extreme noise protection
- Class 5 hearing protection (SLC80 33dB)
- Advanced liquid & foam filled cushions provide quality noise seal
- Acoustic connection between inner and outer casings for maximum attenuation
- The H10A earmuffs have a stainless steel headband which helps distribute cushion pressure evenly
- Earcups have pivot mechanisms for a personalised and consistent fit
- Also available in neckband (part number H10B) or helmet attachment (H10P3E/H10P3G) styles
- For use in industries including maintenance, construction, mechanics, warehousing and tree removal.
Quality hearing protection is crucial in high noise level environments. Being able to block out dangerous levels of noise but still communicate with colleagues nearby is important in any workplace.
The H10 series earmuffs by 3M offer high performance for use in extremely noisy environments, as well as a high level of attenuation. Advancements in hearing protection have led 3M to develop an acoustic connection between the inner and outer cases to deliver just that.
With comfortable sealing rings and an advanced foam lining, the H10A earmuffs help to achieve the best fit as well as low contact pressure for all day use.
Available in neckband style (part number H10B) or helmet attachable (H10P3E and H10P3G).