3M™ E-A-R™ Earplugs Taperfit 2 Regular Uncorded Polybag, Class 5, Box=200
Box of two hundred 3M™ E-A-R™ Taperfit™ II regular uncorded earplugs (AWS part number 3121219)
The 3M E-A-R™ TaperFit earplug uses specially formulated slow recovery foam to ensure a comfortable and reliable hearing protection solution.
- Tapered shape and soft foam provides comfort for all day use
- Ideal for high noise exposure levels (105 < 110 dB)
- May be worn with earmuffs for added protection
- For use in general industry
- Class 5 protection (SLC80 26dB) under AS/NZS 1270:2002)
- High attenuation make them suitable for a wide range of general applications
- Test compatible with 3M™E-A-Rfit™ Validation systems.
The 3M E-A-R Taperfit Earplugs are designed for environments with high levels of noise exposure. Using specially formulated foam material, these earplugs have a high level of sound attenuation. The polyurethane foam is smooth and very soft, making it a suitable earplug to wear, in any loud environment, for long periods of use. These earplugs can accompany earmuffs to produce a tandem effect, creating an even higher threshold of auditory protection.
This earplug has high level of attenuation against all noise frequencies in a wide range of industrial workplaces and throughout a variety of other noisy environments. Developed in compliance with Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1270:2002) the 3M™ Taperfit™ earplugs have a Class 5 rating and are suitable protections up to 110dB. This level of protection is increased when used in conjunction with earmuffs over the top of the earplugs.