- Product Information
Box of twenty-five 3M™ 9542A flat fold disposable respirators P2 (part number 9542A).
- P2 particulate protection
- Foldable design for easy storage and dispensing
- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odours
- Individually wrapped masks prevent contamination prior to use
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- Protects against hazards such as dusts, mists and fumes
- Suitable for applications including cleaning, light welding and recycling
- Each box contains twenty-five M9542A respirators
- Meets AS/NZS1716:2012 requirements with a P2 rating
- *Nuisance levels are those levels below the Safe Work Australia Exposure Standards.
The 3M™ 9542A disposable specialty respirator is a reliable choice for protection against particles, mists and fumes. Along with P2 particle protection, the 9542A has a carbon layer which protects against nuisance levels of organic vapours and odours.
The light construction and soft cover web on the inner layer of the respirator ensures a comfortable feel, allowing the wearer to work for extended periods of time without irritation to the face. An adjustable nose clip ensures a comfortable, customised fit and a secure seal.
The 3M 9542A disposable respirator is suitable for tasks involving printing, light welding, solvent cleaning, waste management and mining. It meets Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS1716:2012) and has a P2 filtration rating.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!