- Product Information
Box of ten 3M™ 9322A+ P2 disposable particulate respirators with valve (part number 9322A+).
- Particulate protection with a P2 rating
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve effectively removes heat and moisture build up
- Cooler and more comfortable wear
- Foldable 3-panel design for comfort and reduced breathing resistance
- Effectively removes exhaled air and minimises the occurrence of misting eyewear
- High performance filtration ensures low breathing resistance
- Adjustable nose clip for a better seal and reduced eyewear fogging
- Compatible with the 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmet range
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand standards AS/NZS1716:2012 for filtering mechanically (P1) and thermally (P2) generated particles
- Each box includes ten 9322A+disposable respirators.
When working in areas with potentially hazardous airborne particles, it is crucial to protect yourself correctly. The 3M 9322A+ disposable respirators provide a simple yet very effective solution for respiratory protection against hazardous elements in the workplace including dust, mists, smoke or other fumes. The 3M 9322A+ Aura P2 respirator is compatible with your 3M Speedglas™ welding helmet.
With the 9322A+'s unique three panel design, it is easy to maintain communication in the workplace without compromising respiratory protection. The 3M 9322A+ Aura respirator is perfect for highly physical jobs or in hot/humid environments, with the 3M Cool Flow exhalation valve keeping the wearer cool and comfortable.
This disposable respirator is in compliance with Australian and New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 as well as reaching the European Standards EN149:2001 + A1:2009. The 3M 9322A+ has a P2 filtering efficiency classification and a protection factor up to 10 times that of the exposure standard.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!
3M™ 9300 Disposable Respirators
The 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9300+ Series provides effective respiratory protection for use in environments where workers will be exposed to airborne dust particles and non-volatile liquid particles.