- Product Information
Box of ten 3M™ 9105A V-Flex™ disposable respirators P2 (part number 9105A).
- Provides P2 particulate protection against dusts, mists and fumes
- Unique 3M V-Flex™ design for easy communication
- Ideal for short duration and light duty tasks
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- Protection factor: 10X exposure standard
- Each box contains ten 9105A respirators
- In compliance with AS/NZS1716:2012.
The 3M V-Flex 9105A disposable respirator is for use in environments where hazardous thermally and mechanically-generated particles are present.
The unique design of the v-shaped pleats gives the 9105A disposable respirator a comfortable, flexible and spacious feel. The shape and fit of the respirator move with your mouth to allow for improved communication without compromising respiratory protection. This respirator is ideal for quick, light jobs when potentially hazardous particles are present and uncompromised protection is essential. An adjustable nose clip creates a customized fit that moulds to the shape of the wearers face, creating a secure seal and keeping hazardous particles out.
In compliance with ASN/NZS 1716:2012, the 9105A disposable respirator has a P2 rating and a protection factor ten times the exposure standard. This respirator is suitable for many applications including (but not limited to): sanding, cutting, soldering, metal fabrication, grinding and composting.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!