- Product Information
Box of ten 3M™ 8512 cupped disposable respirators with valve P2 (part number 8512).
- P2 efficiency rating against particles
- Durable filters are cake resistant and flame-retardant
- High performance media provides low breathing resistance
- Aluminium nose clip for consistent, comfortable fit
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve for reduced heat build up
- Collapse-resistant mask
- Four-point adjustable head band for extra comfort
- Compatible with 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmets
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- Designed for single shift use only
- Each box contains ten M8512 respirators
- Meets the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1716:2003 with a P2 rating.
The 3M 8512 disposable mask offers excellent P2 protection that resists clogging and flames, making it a great choice for hard-wearing environments. The 8512 mask takes advantage of 3M’s advanced filtration technology and Cool Flow valve to provide a cool-wearing mask with effective particulate protection.
Ideal for welding, the 8512 mask fits comfortably underneath your Speedglas™ welding helmet. Tested and certified to Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS 1716:2003), you can rest assured the 3M 8512 mask will give you excellent protection against welding fume and particulates.
Please note: these masks are for single use only. Any contaminated mask should be disposed of at the end of first use.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!