- Product Information
Disposable coveralls 3M™ 4515 white size large (part number 4515L).
The 3M™ 4515 Disposable Protective Coveralls are ideal for a wide range of applications, particularly those involving hazardous dusts.
- Protective coveralls are made from a breathable material for reduced heat build-up
- CE Type 5 & 6 for hazardous dust and splash resistance
- Convenient two-way zipper for added protection
- Coveralls have elastic waist, hood, ankles and wrists for a comfortable fit
- Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- Also available in size extra-large (4515XL).
The 3M 4515 large coveralls are ideal for applications including asbestos inspection, site preparation, powder handling and insulation work. Made from a breathable material for increased user comfort, these protective suits are ideal for hot and humid conditions.
The coveralls feature elasticated cuffs, ankles, hood and waist for improved comfort and flexibility while carrying out tasks with hazardous dusts. The elastic allows for ease of use with gloves and footwear which fit under the cuffs and ankles, minimising the chance of contamination. A two-way zipper also provides an easy fit and even easier removal.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!
3M Safety Coveralls
Coveralls from 3M are available in a wide variety of styles and colours to suit a wide variety of applications.