- Product Information
Disposable coveralls 3M™ 4515 white size extra-large (part number 4515XL).
The 3M™ 4515 Disposable Protective Coveralls are ideal for a wide range of applications, particularly those involving hazardous dust and asbestos removal.
- Protective suits made from breathable material for less heat build-up
- Handy two-way zipper for convenience
- CE Type 5 & 6 for hazardous dust and splash resistance
- Protective coveralls feature elastic hood cover, waist, cuffs and ankles for increased comfort and protection
- Does not contain any components made from natural rubber latex
- Also available in size large (4515L).
The 3M 4515 extra-large coveralls are designed for applications which may involve hazardous dusts such as site preparation, asbestos inspection, insulation handling and contact with powders. A breathable material construction allows for reduced heat build-up and a more comfortable fit for the user.
Elasticated cuffs, ankles, waist and hood give the wearer flexible protection fitting securely over gloves and footwear for increased protection against contamination. A two-way zipper also provides an easy fit and removal.
Join Team AWS
Sign up to receive product news and updatesJoin today!
3M Safety Coveralls
Coveralls from 3M are available in a wide variety of styles and colours to suit a wide variety of applications.