3M™ 6098 Organic Vapour & Particulates AXP3
Pair of AXP3 Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6098).
The 3M 6098 filters easily connect to the 3M Full Face 6000/7000 series respirators to provide AXP3 protection against volatile solvents.
- Please note that this is a non-stocked item. For availability, please call +61 0 2 9439 0111
- Low Boiling Point Organic Vapours (boiling point < 65ºC) & Particulate protection
- AXP3 filter rating
- Note: Filter is single use only and must be worn with a 3M Full Face Respirator
- Only for use with 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Secure fit with the 3M bayonet connection fittings
- Low profile twin filters minimise breathing resistance
- Protection against highly volatile solvents including methanol, 1,3-Butadiene or Acetaldehyde in chemical plants, composites manufacturing or coatings.
The 3M 6098 filters provide AXP3 protection against Organic Vapours with a boiling point less than 65°C as well as toxic particulates. It is important to note this filter must only be used with 3M 6000/7000 series full face respirators, and is for SINGLE USE ONLY.
These filters are for use with methanol, 1, 3-Butadiene and Acetyldehyde, which are all highly volatile solvents. Common applications may include manufacturing composites, coating composites or in chemical plants.