3M™ 6059 Multi Gas Cartridge A1B1E1K1
Pair of A1B1E1K1 Multi-Gas Filters to suit 3M™ Reusable Respirators (part number 6059).
The 3M 6059 filters offer multi-gas and vapour protection for exposure to a variety of dangerous contaminants.
- Organic Vapour (boiling point >65°C), Inorganic and Acid Gas, Ammonia and Methylamine protection
- A1B1E1K1 filter efficiency
- For use when in contact with solvents, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and ammonia
- Easily attach to the 3M full face and half face reusable respirators
- Look to replace when you can smell or taste contaminants
- If required, can also be used with 3M 5925 or 5935 filters and 501 retainers for particulate protection.
The multi-protection filter 6059 is suitable for applications which may include working with fertilisers or refrigeration, degreasing, acid cleaning or using paint thinners. These activities often give off dangerous gases and vapours which can be harmful to your health.
The 3M 6059 filters attach easily to the 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators. These respirator masks are lightweight and well-balanced, and with dual filters, breathing resistance is minimised.