- Product Information
Replacement particle filter for the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air purifying respirator system (837010).
- Filters out harmful particulates when installed correctly in the Adflo™ PAPR system
- Replace when particle filter indicator becomes red or when battery operating time becomes too short
- Must always be used in conjunction with a pre-filter (part number 836010)
- For use with the Adflo system and 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmet or 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series face shield
- Do not attempt to clean or modify the particle filter as this will cause damage and limit its effectiveness.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Filter assembly of Adflo powered air respirator
With the right type of filter, the 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases - all in one system. You can selectively replace either the particle or the gas filter as needed: you don't need to change both filters at the same time.