- Product Information
Pack of twenty replacement particle filters for the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air purifying respirator system (837020).
- Adflo particle filter removes harmful particles
- Must always be used in conjunction with a pre-filter (part number 836010)
- You should not clean or modify the particle filter as this will cause damage and limit its effectiveness
- Look to replace when particle filter indicator becomes red or when battery operating time becomes too short
- If you are are looking for a bulk eighty pack of particle filters, see part number 837080.
The particle filters provide effective particulate filtration when using the Adflo PAPR system. The particulate filters are excellent for protecting against harmful particulates that enter the Adflo system. Particulate filters should always be used in conjunction with 3M pre-filters (836010) to prevent damage and extend the life of the particulate filter. The Adflo PAPR provide a Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50 when used with the particle filter and pre filter.
It is suggested to replace your particle filter around once per month depending on use.
This multi pack of pre filters include twenty replacement particulate filters for the 3M Adflo PAPR system. If you are looking to purchase a bulk eighty pack please see part number 837080. If you are looking for replacement pre-filters for the Adflo system please see part number 836010.
NEW 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet G5-01
Heavy-Duty Welding ProtectionTake Control - Learn More
- Product Literature
- Product Videos