- Product Information
Pack of twenty replacement particle filters for the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air purifying respirator system (837020).
- Adflo particle filter removes harmful particles
- Must always be used in conjunction with a pre-filter (part number 836010)
- You should not clean or modify the particle filter as this will cause damage and limit its effectiveness
- Look to replace when particle filter indicator becomes red or when battery operating time becomes too short
- If you are are looking for a bulk eighty pack of particle filters, see part number 837080.
The particle filters provide effective particulate filtration when using the Adflo PAPR system. The particulate filters are excellent for protecting against harmful particulates that enter the Adflo system. Particulate filters should always be used in conjunction with 3M pre-filters (836010) to prevent damage and extend the life of the particulate filter. The Adflo PAPR provide a Required Minimum Protection Factor (RMPF) of 50 when used with the particle filter and pre filter.
It is suggested to replace your particle filter around once per month depending on use.
This multi pack of pre filters include twenty replacement particulate filters for the 3M Adflo PAPR system. If you are looking to purchase a bulk eighty pack please see part number 837080. If you are looking for replacement pre-filters for the Adflo system please see part number 836010.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Filter assembly of Adflo powered air respirator
With the right type of filter, the 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases - all in one system. You can selectively replace either the particle or the gas filter as needed: you don't need to change both filters at the same time.