- Product Information
Bulk pack of eighty replacement particle filters for the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air purifying respirator system (837080).
- Particle filter absorbs harmful particulates when installed correctly in the Adflo PAPR system
- Look to replace when particle filter indicator becomes red or when battery operating time becomes too short
- Adflo particle filter must always be used in conjunction with a pre-filter (part number 836010)
- For use with the Adflo system and Speedglas™ welding helmet or M-Series face shield
- Do not attempt to clean or modify the particle filter as this will cause damage and limit its effectiveness
- If you are are looking for a bulk eighty pack of pre-filters also, see part number 836080.
NEW 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet G5-01
Heavy-Duty Welding ProtectionTake Control - Learn More
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.47
Filter assembly of Adflo powered air respirator
With the right type of filter, the 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases - all in one system. You can selectively replace either the particle or the gas filter as needed: you don't need to change both filters at the same time.