- Product Information
Odour filter (part number 837110) to be used with the 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR welding respirator system.
- Recommended for filtering out foul odours while welding with your 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmet or 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series face shield
- Charcoal filter layer helps absorb unpleasant odours
- A pre-filter and particle filter must be used at all times when using the Speedglas™ Adflo™ powered air respirator
- Immediately replace any time you can smell odours while wearing the respirator
- If you require combined odour and A1 gas protection, see part number 837542.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Filter assembly of Adflo powered air respirator
With the right type of filter, the 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases - all in one system. You can selectively replace either the particle or the gas filter as needed: you don't need to change both filters at the same time.