- Product Information
3M™ Speedglas™ 9100XXi upgrade kit to suit Speedglas™ 9100, 9100QR and 9100 Air welding helmets (part number 500126).
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New silver cover features external button for grinding and memory modes
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- A massive 73mm x 107mm viewing area
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
Experience superb optical clarity with the new feature-packed Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening lens. True-View gives you a more natural viewing experience, with contours and edges appearing brighter and with more colour. Literally see the difference when you are focusing on your welding set-up, grinding and working on your welding technique.
Featuring a new silver front cover with external button for grinding and seamless switching between two memory welding modes, you never have to touch the internal control panel again.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
Speedglas TrueView – Literally See the Difference
Literally see the difference with new Speedglas TrueView
The new Speedglas 9100XXi lens
Aussie & Kiwi welders reacting to new Speedglas TrueView for the first time!