- Product Information
3M™ Adflo™ organic vapour & acid gas filter (part number 837242) to be used with the 3M™ Speedglas™ Adflo™ PAPR welding respirator system.
- Prevents nuisance level organic vapour, acid gas and SO2
- Stacks easily on to your Adflo powered air respirator
- A pre-filter and particle filter must be used at all times
- Replace according to regulations at your workplace
- Smell and taste are not reliable indicators of when you should change the filter.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Filter assembly of Adflo powered air respirator
With the right type of filter, the 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator effectively protects you against both particles and gases - all in one system. You can selectively replace either the particle or the gas filter as needed: you don't need to change both filters at the same time.