- Product Information
Breathing tube self-adjusting QRS to suit the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator and 3M™ Versaflo™ supplied air regulator (part number 834016).
- Quick Release System (QRS) for one handed connection and disconnection
- Self-adjusting design prevents slack tubing from hanging loose and interfering with operations
- Suitable for use with the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 and G5-01 respiratory helmets and Versaflo™ M-Series face shields
- Please note that this part has replaced the old Adflo™ breathing tube (part number 834000)
- If you have the 9002 series helmet, you will also need the hose adaptor (part number 533506).
The self-adjusting breathing tube is suited to the Speedglas™ 9100 respiratory welding helmet series and the new Speedglas G5-01 heavy duty welding helmet. The Quick Release System (QRS) allows for simple one handed connection and disconnection of the hose between the air source and the helmet.
This hose self-adjusts its length to ensure there is no excess hanging hose that has potential to interfere with the user's working environment. This breathing tube is suited to any Speedglas 9100 series helmet with respiratory protection (9100 Air, FX Air and MP head tops), 3M Versaflo face shields and the Speedglas G5-01 heavy duty welding helmet system.
If you are trying to connect this hose to a Speedglas 9002 series head top you will need the adapter part number 533506.
NEW 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet G5-01
Heavy-Duty Welding ProtectionTake Control - Learn More
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
How to extend the life of your breathing tube
To extend the service life of your breathing tube, us the Adflo breathing tube cover (part number 834018). Available as accessory for 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator.