- Product Information
Breathing tube self-adjusting QRS to suit the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator and 3M™ Versaflo™ supplied air regulator (part number 834016).
- Quick Release System (QRS) for one handed connection and disconnection
- Self-adjusting design prevents slack tubing from hanging loose and interfering with operations
- Suitable for use with the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 respiratory helmets and Versaflo™ M-Series face shields
- Please note that this part has replaced the old Adflo™ breathing tube (part number 834000)
- If you have the 9002 series helmet, you will also need the hose adaptor (part number 533506).
The self-adjusting breathing tube is suited to the Speedglas™ 9100 respiratory welding helmet series. The Quick Release System (QRS) allows for simple one handed connection and disconnection of the hose between the air source and the helmet.
This hose self-adjusts its length to ensure there is no excess hanging hose that has potential to interfere with the user's working environment. This breathing tube is suited to any Speedglas 9100 series helmet with respiratory protection (9100 Air, FX Air and MP head tops) and also the 3M Versaflo face shields.
If you are trying to connect this hose to a Speedglas 9002 series head top you will need the adapter part number 533506.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
How to extend the life of your breathing tube
To extend the service life of your breathing tube, us the Adflo breathing tube cover (part number 834018). Available as accessory for 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator.