- Product Information
Heavy duty rubber QRS breathing tube (part number 834017) for the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air system and 3M™ Versaflo™ V-500E SAR.
- Heavy duty Adflo hose recommended for use in hard working environments
- Quick Release System (QRS) for one handed connection and disconnection
- Rubber tube is robust and durable, helping to prevent damage caused by snagging and sharp edges
- Suitable for use with the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 respirator helmet range, new Speedglas G5-01 welding helmet and the Versaflo™ M-Series shields
- Suitable for 9002 series head tops with an adaptor (if you would like to connect this tube to a 9002 headtop you will need an adaptor (part number - 533506)
- Please note that this hose has replaced part number 834005.
With a new Quick-Release attachment, the heavy duty Adflo respirator breathing hose gives you easy connection and disconnection to your Speedglas™ Adflo helmet or M-Series face shield. To counter a tough welding environment, this hose is extremely robust and durable, helping to prevent damage which may be caused by snagging your hose on hard edges. A flame-resistant breathing tube cover (834018) is also available for extra protection.
This hose is suitable for the Speedglas Adflo helmet 9100 series (9100 Air, 9100 FX Air & 9100 MP) as well as the new Speedglas G5-01VC heavy duty welding helmet. If you wish to connect this hose to a Speedglas 9002 Adflo helmet, you will also need the hose adaptor (part number 533506).
NEW 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet G5-01
Heavy-Duty Welding ProtectionTake Control - Learn More
- Product Literature
- Product Videos
How to extend the life of your breathing tube
To extend the service life of your breathing tube, us the Adflo breathing tube cover (part number 834018). Available as accessory for 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator.