- Product Information
Heavy duty rubber QRS breathing tube (part number 834017) for the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air system and 3M™ Versaflo™ V-500E SAR.
- Heavy duty Adflo hose recommended for use in hard working environments
- Quick Release System (QRS) for one handed connection and disconnection
- Rubber tube is robust and durable, helping to prevent damage caused by snagging and sharp edges
- Suitable for use with the 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 respirator helmet range, new Speedglas G5-01 welding helmet and the Versaflo™ M-Series shields
- Suitable for 9002 series head tops with an adaptor (if you would like to connect this tube to a 9002 headtop you will need an adaptor (part number - 533506)
- Please note that this hose has replaced part number 834005.
With a new Quick-Release attachment, the heavy duty Adflo respirator breathing hose gives you easy connection and disconnection to your Speedglas™ Adflo helmet or M-Series face shield. To counter a tough welding environment, this hose is extremely robust and durable, helping to prevent damage which may be caused by snagging your hose on hard edges. A flame-resistant breathing tube cover (834018) is also available for extra protection.
This hose is suitable for the Speedglas Adflo helmet 9100 series (9100 Air, 9100 FX Air & 9100 MP) as well as the new Speedglas G5-01VC heavy duty welding helmet. If you wish to connect this hose to a Speedglas 9002 Adflo helmet, you will also need the hose adaptor (part number 533506).
NEW 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet G5-01
Heavy-Duty Welding ProtectionTake Control - Learn More
- Product Literature
- Product Videos