Breathing Air Filter Activated Carbon (Upper) Alpha System
Breathing Air element activated carbon filter (upper) for Alpha systems (part number WBADAC).
- Activated carbon filter absorbs all smells & odours from the air
- Gives a maximum oil carry over of 0.003ppm
- Fulfils requirements of AS/NZS1715
- For use with AWS Alpha breathing air systems
- If you require more information, please refer to the Supplied Air brochure in the Product Literature tab above.
The BA element activated carbon filter for the Alpha AWS system effectively removes smells and odours that are present in the air supply. This filter may be used on a one or three person AWS air filtration system. The maximum oil carryover for this filter is of 0.003 ppm (parts per million).
It is recommended that this filter is replaced after 1000 hours of use or after 6 months (depending on use) to maximise respiratory protection. Please note that the breathing air systems should not be used when using air pressure in excess of 10 bar.