- Product Information
Breathing Air element activated carbon filter (upper) 5 person (part number WBA5AC).
- Specially designed activated carbon filter
- Suited to Supplied Air systems purchased before 2018
- Filter absorbs all smells & odours from the air
- Gives a maximum oil carry over of 0.003ppm
- Suitable for 5 person systems only
- Fulfils requirements of AS/NZS1715
- For further information, please see Supplied Air brochure in the Product Literature tab above.
The BA element activated carbon filter for the AWS system effectively removes all smells and odours that are present in the air supply. This filter may be used on a five person air filtration system (for 1&3 person systems, please see part number WBA3AC). The maximum oil carryover of 0.003 ppm (parts per million) for this filter.
It is recommended that the filter is replaced after 1000 hours of use, or after 6 months to ensure respiratory protection.
The BA element activated carbon filter exceeds the requirements of AS/NZS1716 respiratory protection.
Please note that the breathing air systems should not be used when using air pressure in excess of 10 bar.
For further information, please see the Supplied Air brochure above.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos