- Product Information
Breathing Air element activated carbon filter (upper) for 1 and 3 person systems (part number WBA3AC).
- Activated carbon filter absorbs all smells & odours from the air
- Suited to Supplied Air systems purchased before 2018
- Gives a maximum oil carry over of 0.003ppm
- Suitable for 1 & 3 person systems only
- Fulfils requirements of AS/NZS1715
- For use with AWS breathing air systems
- For further information, please visit the Product Literature tab above, and read the Supplied Air brochure.
The BA element activated carbon filter for the 1&3 person AWS system effectively removes smells and odours that are present in the air supply. This filter may be used on a one or three person AWS air filtration system (for five person system option please see part number WBA5AC). The maximum oil carryover for this filter is of 0.003 ppm (parts per million)
It is recommended that this filter is replaced after 1000 hours of use or after 6 months (depending on use) to maximise respiratory protection. Please note that the breathing air systems should not be used when using air pressure in excess of 10 bar.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos