- Product Information
Breathing Air element 0.01 micron filter (lower) for Alpha systems (part number WBADXA).
- 0.01 micron particle filter
- Removes dirt, rust & particulate matter down to 0.01 micron in size, whilst coalescing liquids
- Provides a maximum oil carryover of 0.01 ppm (does not include vapour)
- Suitable for Alpha systems
- In compliance with AS/NZS 1715 for respiratory protection
- See the Supplied Air brochure in the Product Literature tab above for more information.
The 0.01 micron filter for AWS systems effectively filters supplied air, removing all dust, rust and particulate matter down to 0.01 microns in size with a maximum oil carryover of 0.01 parts per million. This filter is suitable for Alpha systems only.
It is recommended to replace the micron filter every 6 months or after 1000 to ensure air quality and safety. This filter is compliant with AS/NZS1715 requirements for respiratory protection.
Please note that this breathing air system filter should not be used when using air pressure in excess of 10 bar.
More information is available in the Product Literature tab above.
Join Team AWS
Receive exclusive promotions, product news and safety updatesJoin The Team
- Product Literature
- Product Videos