- Product Information
Upgraded super light Lithium-Ion standard battery (part number 837630) for the 3M™ Adflo™ welding respirator system.
- The upgraded Lithium-Ion battery is 40% lighter than the old style Ni-MH battery
- New Rapid Charge feature charges to 80% capacity in approximately an hour (full charge in 4.5 hours)
- Approximately 8 hours running time at 170 litres per minute (run time assumes no gas filters or odour filters and with a clean pre-filter and particle filter)
- To be used in conjunction with the new Adflo™ Lithium-Ion battery charger (833111)
- For use with the Adflo system and 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmet or 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series face shield
- Also available in a heavy duty battery with approximately 12 hours run time (part number 837631).
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Battery change on Adflo powered air respirator
3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator with the new Li-ion battery makes the complete device more lightweight and balanced for even greater comfort during the full shift.