- Product Information
Upgraded super light Lithium-Ion heavy duty battery (part number 837631) for 3M™ Adflo™ welding respirator system.
- Upgraded Lithium-Ion Adflo battery is 40% lighter than the original nickel metal battery
- New Rapid Charge feature which charges to 80% capacity in approximately an hour (full charge in 5.5 hours)
- Approximately 12 hours running time at 170 litres per minute (run time assumes no gas filters or odour filters and with a clean pre-filter and particle filter)
- To be used in conjunction with the new Adflo™ charger (part number 833111)
- For use with your Adflo system and 3M™ Speedglas™ welding helmet or 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series face shield.
Extend your welding helmet warranty for free
Or register your helmet to receive spare part suggestions and care & maintenance guides.Extend your warranty today!
The 3M Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator
Synonymous with welding protection, the award winning Adflo PAPR is now one of the world’s most popular PAPRs.
Battery change on Adflo powered air respirator
3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator with the new Li-ion battery makes the complete device more lightweight and balanced for even greater comfort during the full shift.