- Product Information
Replacement 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100XXi auto-darkening filter (part number 500026) for use with the Speedglas™ 9100 welding helmet series.
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory modes (only available with 9100, 9100 QR and 9100 Air welding helmets)
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- A massive 73mm x 107mm viewing area
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Please note: if you are using a 9100, 9100 QR or 9100 Air, you will also require the new 9100XXi silver front cover (part number 532100).
Extend your welding helmet warranty for freeClick Here For Details
Speedglas TrueView – Literally See the Difference
Literally see the difference with new Speedglas TrueView
The new Speedglas 9100XXi lens
Aussie & Kiwi welders reacting to new Speedglas TrueView for the first time!